Saturday, January 5, 2013

An Invitation to Celebrate

I worked at the Bangalore Baptist Hospital in Bangalore, India, from June 1975 to June 1984.  We then returned to the USA.  In 1987 I was able to return for a few days, and since then have not been back. 

At this time the hospital is celebrating its 40th anniversary, and I have been invited back for the celebration. On Monday, January 7, I shall leave for Bangalore.  Imagine my excitement as I plan to return and see the remarkable changes which have happened at the hospital, in the city, and around the country during the past 25 years!

This blog is to share experiences as I renew acquaintances with old friends, celebrate the changes which have happened within the hospital, and reflect on the good times my family experienced during our India stay.  Unfortunately none of my family will be accompanying me, so this blog is partially done to keep them informed and allow them to share some of my experiences.

Enjoy the journey........ 

1 comment: